Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2004, 11:33 AM   #3
DocRKS
Herf Meister

Bro. Kevin,
Thanks for sharing this letter ----I remember my first meeting with now LT Beltramini -- he was a Plebe and was trying to walk across the Plain without keeping his hands cupped.... I was with some of my Upperclassmen on our way to Tropht Point to smoke a cigar - and when they saw this young Plebe failing to carry out one of these Plebe "duties" a few of these guys were all over him and he was dropping and pushing 20 like there was no tomorrow.....In an effort to try and make it up to him - I invited him to join us for a smoke ---but he just looked around and saw all of the Cadet Lieutenants and Cadet Captains ---and he couldn't get out of there fast enough ..... Since then ---the rest of our meetings were much more cordial and at ease. I'm thrilled you got a response back from Ryan, as he mentioned - some of the guys in Afghanistan seem to have been a little forgotten in all that's been happening in Iraq !
Bless You and Yours Kevin for the kindness and support you have shown our Soldiers now in harm's way ....

America - Home of the Free - Because of the Brave

All Gave Some --- Some Gave All .........

DTM - XVII
DocRKS is offline   Reply With Quote