Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > The Sports Bar

The Sports Bar A place for cigar smokin' sports fans to discuss the latest.

Old 01-31-2003, 07:15 PM   #1
JOHN C 81
Club Member

What is up with the Flyers new Jerseys......

I actually watched the last two games with their new jerseys and have to admitt that they suck , like their play the last few games..... You cannot make out the numbers or even the names of the players.... I don't know who designed them but they are idiots
I really like the Black and orange uniforms that they just made standard uniforms a couple of years ago and they have to change them alread... like that is going to help them play better

I think I am going to cancel my NHL season pass on cable, because I cannot watch them no more..... I will stick to watching my son play because win or lose, I enjoy the hell out of it. The winter league for the Central Florida Traveling League is winding down, only two weeks left and four games but the Spring league sign ups are tomorrow with a practice beginning on Monday, whatever happen to getting time off There goes another couple of grand, looks like I will need to cut back to only 2 boxes of ISOM'S a week. Ah, its worth it.... he loves the game and is really starting to shine. Enjoy the rest of the season guys and tell me who wins the cup
Old 02-01-2003, 04:16 AM   #2
JBrock
Club Member

Quitter

Have fun in Florida bro, don't let the Flygirls spoil it for you. I also hope you son in very greatful to have parents that can afford and want to spend that much money and time into his hockey.
Old 02-01-2003, 07:09 AM   #3
Cheakamus
Owner Emeritus
Club Member

If you're not going to watch NHL then keep us posted on your son's team's progress!

Scumbag #666
---
"Gosh I am god betting major publication of to get cigar news out " - Adminonymous
Cheakamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2003, 07:52 AM   #4
monteman
Club Member

Hey John,

We can swap stories about our boys' hockey teams and I can give you all the updates you want on your ..ugh..Flyers....I'm sure I'll always have nice things to report

Spring leagues...here we go

At least I won't have to worry about Ranger playoff games getting in the way
monteman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 11:56 AM   #5
decasere
Club Member

YES the sweaters are ugly, but dont give up now, this team is streaky they'll probably go on another 8 game unbeaten streak and then lose 5 then well you get the picture, are they gonna win it all no, but at least we'll make the playoffs

and yes the rangers reference is intentional