Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Old 06-02-2010, 10:32 AM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

CRA launches Smoke the Vote

Folks, if we love our cigars, and our freedoms, and the privilege of smoking in certain locales and venues; if we are sick and tired of the ever increasing tax burden on us ALL as smokers, we can now take action.

Cigar Rights of America is announcing the launch of Smoke the Vote. In my estimation, it is something we should participate in and utilize as they plan to bring us all tons of useful information on politicians, their stances and voting records.

CW News

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:34 AM   #2
CigarDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBB View Post
In my estimation, it is something we should participate in and utilize as they plan to bring us all tons of useful information on politicians, their stances and voting records.

I agree that information is the key, to a lot of things, but especially keeping our rights. So I signed up and will make sure to keep informed.

Thanks for posting this Tommy.

What do you hear?
Just the Rain.
Then grab your gun and bring in the cat!
CigarDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:22 AM   #3
samiam2
Club Member

We've signed everyone in our club up, and making it part of the yearly dues. I foresee needing all the help we can get for our voice to ever be heard.