Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2011, 07:36 PM   #6
roadhawg
Contributing Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBB View Post
Facebook was ablaze with talk of this, all the Miami folks went to this, incredible event, it seems.
It was pretty awesome. Earlier that morning I got to spend time with Arthur Kemper & Nick Perdomo at Mike's Cigars in Conroe. They both thanked me for the article on the Nicaragua trip - what gentlemen! The event that night at Serious was very good - sold out in advance. The goody bag had 28 nice sticks, shirt, cutter, etc. Bags varied but were all decent. Something like 40+ vendors will a lot of the big names: Carlos Torano Jr, Cynthia Fuente, Nick Perdomo, Ernesto Perez-Carillo, etc, etc, etc. Catered food was tasty & they were pouring generous portions of quality libations: Glennfidich, Zaya rum, Tito's vodka, etc. Each ticket got you a chance at nice door prizes & I believe they gave away 75 door prizes ina ll. I had a budy come down from Dallas that stayed at our house & went with 2 other local BOTLs. Was not able to get a tic for another friend & did not hear from bigmike67 from Austin, so did not hook up with him at theevent, but it was really a fantastic evening. Would be a good one to put on your calendar for next year, just don't delay once the tics go on sale! Hope all is well --