Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2021, 09:12 PM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Cigars you didn't re-light when they went out.

I am not one to normally talk bad about cigars I didn't like, but heck, it might be fun at the same time. Which cigars did you swear never to smoke again? Or, better, if it went out at a quarter of the way through, you simply went and got something else?

For me, there have only been a couple where I put it down and said, never again.

Most recent was a Mark Twain Churchill a couple years ago, that Uncle Lawrence gave me. I THINK it was a natural. About a quarter inch or so in it went out, and I told myself "Tommy, that's enough of that. Don't waste the butane on 'er."

Another I remember from a while back, like 2009 or 2010 at the IPCPR show. EasyT, Tim Wong, was working for Rocky back then, and he gave me a Cargo. It was new that year, and it was going to be their bargain super premium. Nope. Never again. I see they feature prominently in the CI catalog, and I simply laugh and say it, "Nope. Never again." It was scratchy, literally, in my mouth.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote