Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2002, 11:35 AM   #1
unklebill
Club Member

Having missed out on the last Cigar Review team, I have decided to start a new one. (Thanks to Grinnin et. al. for help with the rules) The team is now open to four people on a first come basis. Email me if you want in.

This one will consist of myself and four others.

-Each person sends me five cigars with cigar bands removed plus $3.50 for priority mail with deliver confirmation back to you.

--Cigars sent for review must be smokes you like, not el cheapos, seconds or dog rockets.

-When all of the cigars are received, I will sort and number them, package them up and send a package with one of each type to each participant.

- We all will smoke them in numerical order one per week, and write reviews based on the CW rating format.

-After smoking each cigar, email the reviews to me. Once all the reviews for each cigar are in, I'll post them all at once on a new thread.

-Once reviews are in, I'll email the person who sent that selection, and they reveal on the new thread what cigar it was.

-We also can add the reviews to the CW database.

-For these ratings we will use CWs 50 point scale. (Details will be forwarded to each participant. )

Thanks for participating.

BILL

"Lars: The Joe Camel of cigars"

Edited by - unklebill on 03/04/2002 2:39:21 PM