Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Rights in America

Cigar Rights in America Discussion of smokers' rights in all 50 states.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2024, 09:40 AM   #1
jefslat
CW WarCraft God
CW Special Correspondent
Editor at Large
Predominant CW Ambassador
Herf God

A MESSAGE FROM PCA’S NEW EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR

Dear PCA Members,

Thank you for having the confidence in me to lead the Premium Cigar Association. I do not take this responsibility lightly. I vow to put my heart and soul into this association with a rich history, massive past successes, present stability, and, most importantly, a bright future. We will never be bashful about promoting the positive impact of this organization and industry on communities across the country and the joy that premium cigars bring to adult consumers throughout the world. I am extremely fortunate to take on this role with an incredible staff and experienced board of directors who will work as a team as we access, grow, and generate new ideas.

As I take on this role, I promise to be transparent, accessible, open to feedback, and flexible. I also promise to be more patient and wheel in my passion (at times). In approaching this new role as the voice of the organization and the voice of specialty tobacco retailing, you can rest assured that it will be a loud voice with your best interests at heart and will not falter as we face inevitable challenges and convert them into opportunities.

I fervently believe that small businesses are a core attribute of a thriving society, and the businesses that you run contribute to the social and economic makeup of that society. That is worth fighting for. I fervently believe that these businesses sustain jobs and put food on the tables of our membership’s tens of thousands of employees. That is worth fighting for. I fervently believe that specialty tobacco retailing is an honorable profession unfairly cast under the shadow of “tobacco” and that the uniqueness as a product type and means of sale is worth fighting for. To engage in these fights, we must be fiscally responsible stewards of the industry to fund the organization through our world-class trade show, partnerships, and membership dues. I am most excited about venturing into projects related to membership, sponsorship, and fundraising in the coming months. With your support and guidance, we will grow the organization in a responsible way with a keen eye toward efficiency and building programs that are most necessary to assist our membership.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions, concerns, advice, or ideas. Thank you again for your support.

Sincerely,

Joshua Habursky
joshua@premiumcigars.org

El perro, el perro, es mi corazon.
El gato, el gato, el gato no es bueno.
El Jefe es cantante,
El Jefe es muy famoso
El Jefe es el hombre con el queso del diablo.

El perro, el perro, nunca sin raison
El gato, el gato, el gato es obseno
El Jefe es caliente, El Jefe es carinoso
El Jefe le da besos mejor que su esposo

What Would TOJE Do? Þ £
jefslat is offline   Reply With Quote