Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2006, 07:21 AM   #1
hockeymaniac
Herf Meister

Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Godzilla (Super Gordo)

I won a five pack of these on cbid. I had been thinking about them for awhile because the description sounded enticing so I made the plunge.

Size: 6x58 Super Gordo (Godzilla-name on cbid)

Wrapper: Maduro(Costa Rica)

Filler: Blend of Costa Rican, Nicaraguan and Honduran

Draw: Extremely easy for a large ringed cigar. No problem with pulling smoke as you smoked it.

Apperance: Dark chocolate looking. Very enticing.

Burn: Burned very even for 3/4 of cigar and then needed a little help during the last 1/4. I nubbed it.

Flavor: This was a delicious cigar. It was medium to full in body. More on the medium side in my opinion. It had hints of dark chocolate all the way from beginning to end. Very smooth smoke, never any harshness. Burned cool all the way down to the nub. I started off dinking a beer (I was trying a new one I bought from the grocery, from Nicaragua, pretty good) and then before I finished the cigar I was having a Diet Riet Cola. The cigar tasted great with both drinks.

Opinion: I found this cigar to be a great smoking experience. The taste was wonderful, the burn nice and the draw very easy. It does come in smaller sizes for those that don't like large ring cigars. Pesonally I will be buying more of these but if you have doubts they seem to have 5 packs on cbid of the different sizes quite frequently. Enjoy
David

Such a long long time to be gone and a short time to be here

"No, I'm not a pessimist. At some point the world shits on everybody. Pretending it ain't shit makes you an idiot, not an optimist."
hockeymaniac is offline   Reply With Quote