Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2015, 06:49 PM   #1
jgbutler
Herf Meister

2014 - What impressed and what didn't

I'm curious as to what cigars the last year have really impressed everyone as well the cigars that just didn't do anything for you. I just wanted to see where everyone's opinions fell and on which cigars.

Due to being crazy busy with work, family and a few other things during the last year, I didn't have the opportunity to smoke nearly as many cigars as I would have liked to. I don't think I even bought any cigars over the year except for a few singles while on vacation. There is a ton of new stuff out there that I have not tried. I've been thinking about buying some singles and/or samplers to try some of the newer offerings but I would like to see what you guys have to allow concerning your smoking experiences this last year.