Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2020, 11:59 AM   #1
CSMAnderson
Herf God

Dunbarton Tobacco and Trust Polpatta

Pre Light - This is a short cigar measuring 4x48. This cigar has a dark wrapper. The pre light draw was easy and gave a chocolate taste.

First Half - Good draw and the ash is firm gray and black.The flavor profile is different from any cigar I have ever smoke. Full bodied and no pepper to be found. This cigar so far (in my opinion) is not as good as Saka's other offerings.

Second Half - The cigar hasn't really changed that much from the first half.This cigar does not have the Wow factor as Saka's other cigars.

Conclusion - This cigar was disappointing to me. Every cigar Saka has released has been great. But this one just does not even come close to his other cigars. It just plan and bland. I never thought I would say that about a Saks cigar. I hope you have a chance to try this cigar so I can see if it's just me.
CSMAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote