Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2016, 06:40 AM   #1
BigJohn
Chief Geek, @cigarweekly

HELP - Article and contest ideas needed!

Hey gang -
Rather than wait till the last minute, I thought I'd start druming up ideas for a "mothers day" article, and a fathers day article.

I think I can get Famous to donate something, but I'd like to have contests around these things. Really need to do a contest that is a "membership drive" - so old members can get entries into the contest without having to go all 'social media', and so that the newbies that they recruit can get a chance to win some stuff.

We've got some cigars left from blind review boxes, but perhaps some other members would rather contribute cigars or accessories as their way of participating?

I would like each contest to run for a month, running up to the actual holiday.

There is no such thing as a bad idea - fire away people! How do we create 2 good articles, and tie 2 contests to them to generate more interest, traffic, and activity here on the forums?
Help support the CigarWeekly webhost (me!) > Shop online? Start HERE: direct to Amazon.com
Protect your computer from VIRUSES > Get Avast!
BigJohn is offline   Reply With Quote