Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2002, 07:29 PM   #1
sevenmag
Contributing Editor
Herf Meister

This was a classic Robusto Larga size, with a decent looking dark natural wrapper.
The cap was Ok but not perfect by any means, and the rest of the construction was very good.

Pre-light was interesting, I got a little lip burn from the wrapper and it came across like I was in store for a good full bodied cigar. After lighting, I was treated to a solid medium bodied cigar was good rich flavors. If you,ve ever smoked and Ult. Principales you know the twang and sweetness I’m talking about. This cigar was very very similar to that. The only thing that keeps me from guessing that it was one is the wrapper. It just doesn’t match any that I’ve had in the past.

It had a minor tunneling problem from start to finish, but nothing that took away from the enjoyment. Overall it was a good smoke. I’ll give it a B, only because an A should be perfect, but the little burn problem took away a few points.

Just for grins, I’m calling this one an ERDM Robusto Larga in natural. Like I said before, it could be an Ult. Principale but the wrapper color was off.

What was it buddy.
sevenmag is offline   Reply With Quote