Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2002, 08:47 PM   #1
Herfules
Club Member

CPV Sep01

Just got these- had to try one.

This cigar was beautifully rolled, and had no soft or overly hard spots along the entire wrapper.

I have a hard time classifying Habanos as I can other cigars (cedar, nuts, etc). I'll give what I can.

The burn was good- I touched up a few spots (probably more to impatience than necessity).

The draw was perfect, all the way.

She started out with an oomph, like an Opus... powerful. You could taste the Cuban twang right away. After about 1/4 to 1/2 inch, she settled in and settled down a little, and that unique Habano taste was dominant. After an inch, this smoke was just wonderful, all the way to my burnt fingertips and lips. This is truly an awesome cigar!

I have to say this is one of, if not the best, cigar I have ever smoked! I really like the Trini's, but when I calculate availability and price and smokeability... I believe I've found a cigar I like even better!

YUM! YUM! If I had a humi with just these, I'd be set!

Peace,
Herfules

"I hate cows woise than coppa's"