Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > I'll Drink to That!

I'll Drink to That! What is your favorite beverage to have with a cigar? Juice? Cola? Beer? Port? Single Malt Scotch? This room is for the discussion of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages that go well with cigars!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2010, 12:10 PM   #1
jgbutler
Herf Meister

Anyone want some free green?

Beans that is......

I went way overboard buying greenies and have had them long enough that they have all kind of lost the pizazz that I liked them for when they were fresh. There are some Ethiopians (Harar, Yergacheffes), Guatemalans, Kenyan, Tanzanian, Sumatran (Aged) and a Panama I believe.

These are all gaining on two years age, hence the "free" part. I thought I'd see if anybody wants it before I eventually toss it. I would rather pay a little postage and hand out some freebies to my brothers than just toss it all myself. Nothing is expected in return and if you get them and aren't impressed with the roast (which could very well be the case), you can toss them and nothing lost.

I can probably do 4 or 5 hefty flat rate boxes, so post or PM if you're interested. It will be sometime next week before I could get anything out.