Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:08 AM   #41
tchapchap
Contributing Editor
Club Member

Got me....

I suggest you check HERE (Problems and Questions If you run into a problem, please post it here. Also check here for a list of known problems) to see what to do about access issues.

(___|CW|_______))))~~~~

(unauthorized use of signature prohibited )
tchapchap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:03 PM   #42
Stinky

Thumbs up I stand behind my product!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guv View Post
BTW, I also have a Stinky Ashtray but I am not too happy with it.
It fell off a table on two occasions and each time one of the cigar holder parts broke off.
Do you LIKE being unhappy??? Why didn't you contact me? I stand behind my product! I have a repair / replacement policy started years ago.

I appreciate your honesty. Also curious as to why your ashtray falls off the table. And, how many other ashtrays (usually ceramic) would withstand that kind of abuse? The Stinky Cigar Ashtray is most durable and can easily be repaired. Because... I want you to be happy!

Warrantee claims, Damage claims and Repair requests are handled by e-mail...

Stinky@StinkyCigar.com

Thanks,

Stinky

PS I also get that message and cannot view the photo... anyone figure out what's wrong? Or, what we need to do to view photos?

Last edited by Stinky; 10-11-2009 at 03:08 PM. Reason: add PS
Stinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:15 PM   #43
Smoker06
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
And, how many other ashtrays (usually ceramic) would withstand that kind of abuse?
Due to the shape and high profile, the Stinky is more easily blown off a table by the wind than a low profile ceramic. That's not a knock on the Stinky, just a fact. I loved my Stinky. It was the best ashtray I ever owned. I really should get another.

Quote:
PS I also get that message and cannot view the photo... anyone figure out what's wrong? Or, what we need to do to view photos?
For some reason, you need a certain number of posts, I think it's 250, to view others' galleries.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:08 AM   #44
Guv
Internationally Soccer Challenged
Herf God

Quote:
Do you LIKE being unhappy??? Why didn't you contact me? I stand behind my product! I have a repair / replacement policy started years ago.

I appreciate your honesty. Also curious as to why your ashtray falls off the table. And, how many other ashtrays (usually ceramic) would withstand that kind of abuse? The Stinky Cigar Ashtray is most durable and can easily be repaired. Because... I want you to be happy!

Warrantee claims, Damage claims and Repair requests are handled by e-mail...

Stinky@StinkyCigar.com

Thanks,

Stinky
Yeah, that's it I like being unhappy. Forgive me but I can't remember receiving any warranty information along with my ashtray and I couldn't find anything on your website either.
As far as the being curious about how it fell off my table; the first time the table was bumped and it wobbled off similar to how a glass would fall. The second time it it was accidentally bumped off the table. I ain't saying it is your fault it fell off the table, but because of its shape & style it is much easier for this to happen.
Both times it was on my patio with those stackable side tables that are only about 2 feet off the ground.
I still use the ashtray because in my opinion the best thing about it is that when it is outside the ashes remain inside the ashtray and are not blown all over the place.
Thanks for your concern and I will be emailing you like you requested.
Guv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:25 PM   #45
markwilson
Starting Member

I am not very clear about it..