Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2006, 09:06 PM   #24
Tommy boy
Banned

I'll comment on a clear method. I have a old Food-Saver with nothing but the basics. I took some of my continuous 12" wide bag stock and made some little pocket bags. They were about 12" long x 3/4" wide. I cut one end as to add the beads. I sealed the bags with beads at around 6". After, I poked a hole in each corner with a 1/8" pin and also did a double poke down the length of the bag. I just put an inch of distilled water in a glass and let each side of the bag soak. I can see that the beads are wetting. So far, this is the best method I have come up with. And I will say, I love the beads.

I am starting a hitch hiking hot potato for the Party Source Cigar Club and used a number of sandwich bags holding the cigars along with a bead bag. It looks like it will work out just fine. We will just pass the box person to person till it comes to an end.

This is the first time I used the spell check with FireFox. Nice! I don't spell so good!
Tommy boy is offline   Reply With Quote