Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2013, 05:05 PM   #1
jeepdad
Club Member

San Cristobal Revelation

I was at my local cigar shop today and bought a box of Ashton’s Newest—San Cristobal Revelation. What an enjoyable good smoking cigar. Anyone else tried these cigars? --Dan

CA Blurb below:

"As with all San Cristobals, Revelation is made for Ashton by the Garcia family at My Father Cigars in Estelí, Nicaragua.

This new San Cristobal is made with an Ecuadoran Sumatra wrapper. It's actually the same wrapper leaf used in Ashton's Virgin Sun Grown blend, which is rolled in the Dominican Republic by Tabacalera A. Fuente y Cia. But while the Virgin Sun Grown is covered with a top-priming leaf, the wrapper used for Revelation is viso, or mid-plant priming. As such, the wrapper is lighter—what the company describes as more "chocolate brown" in color.

Both binder and filler leaf for the blend consist of Nicaraguan tobaccos."
jeepdad is offline   Reply With Quote