Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2011, 11:03 PM   #1
Maricopaupinsmoke
Starting Member

Perdomo Estate Seleccion (my first review)

So digging through my humidor tonight I located a Perdomo Estate Seleccion about 5.5 x48. Pre-light nice aroma good looking cigar not sure how long this has been in my humidor. Clipped with my xikar favorite clipper kind of wish I had a new one with rosewood but after five years the one I have works flawlessly. Nice draw not too lose or tight construction is very good.

One inch in so far very smooth i had another much younger cigar last week and I realize now for the most part I prefer the smooth richness that some age imparts on some cigars over the bite I liked years ago when I l bought a Perdomo wheel and smoked it in short order. Very earthy flavor not overly powerful but not light bodied nice medium.

Ok about half way through this cigar now still liking the flavor developed a little spice. Haven't had to touch it up at all burn is very even. Smoking a little faster than I would have thought already wishing this wasn't a single cigar find in my humidor. Added a glass of Woodford Reserve nice complimentary flavor. I usually drink a glass of water or coffee so this is a bit of a change. Nice temp tonight looking out at city lights soon the cigar stores in AZ will be busy people can get out of the air conditioning earlier.

Band came off and I'm really enjoying this cigar. Price on tag was 5.50 nice value for a quality smoke.

To rap it up I smoked this one till it burnt my fingertips. Hoped you enjoyed my review if you have one good time to smoke. Sorry if there was too much commentary for your liking.

Last edited by Maricopaupinsmoke; 09-21-2011 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Corrected size and
Maricopaupinsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote