Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
JAlexander

Smile Torano Reserva Decadencia

My wife and I celebrated the tenth anniversary of our engagement the other night with a great combination: Torano Reserva Decadencias and Wilson Creek Decadencia Port.

We discovered Wilson Creek Winery in Temecula several years ago after they first opened. Independently of this we became fans of the Torano line of cigars. It was so intriguing to us that they would use this chocolatey port infused in cigars. We weren't sure what to expect because we aren't usually fans of sweetened smokes, but they didn't overdo it at all. If you have $50 to drop on the experience of having the two at once... $30 for the wine and $20 for two cigars, I recommend it.

The cigars are hard to find at most of my places that have Toranos in Vegas, but I managed to find them a couple months ago... and we bought the wine last year. If you have the means to get wine from Wilson Creek I also recommend their red Zinfandel which is excellent.

Take care,
James