Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2015, 12:56 PM   #15
Briandg
CW Squirrel Wrangler
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbvogler View Post

I may try to revisit CAO Italia. Thanks for the reminder!
I reviewed CAO products for cigar magazine. Something like 8 different blends. The ones I preferred were the CX2, gold, criollo, brazilia, in that order.

The italia? 6x54, I believe it was, and each one of them was so blocked that I couldn't make them draw at all. Seriously, they were as hard as cordwood, and it was like trying to suck the cork out of a bottle of wine. I finally managed to open one up a little bit, and before I had even got it heated up, it literally exploded. it popped from head to foot.

Each blend, it seemed, varied from one cigar to the next. There were these two that were impossible to draw, and another blend had some problems as well. All things considered, I'd still have to give the brand a thumbs up. These last ones were flawless. I recommend the OSA highly. Awesome smoke.
Briandg is offline   Reply With Quote