Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2016, 04:53 PM   #1
spiridon
Herf God

IPCPR so far.....

The first day of the show has been a BUSY one! Sorry I haven't been able to post here until now, but it was all I could do to put up a couple of pics on FB!
This is my first time in Vegas in over 30 years, so I am probably just a bit overwhelmed. On a personal note, I have been enjoying the hell out of it so far. I've had the pleasure of having my business partner (here with me) being somewhat of a "High Roller so I've enjoyed some extra perks such as never having to stand in line, access to the Diamond Lounges, Limo service, etc...
Today we met with about 10 companies and placed orders....some were refill orders of what we already carry, some were "New Stuff". I really haven't had an opportunity to TRY many of the new offerings yet, but of those I've tried my favorite at this point is the new La Gran Llave distributed by AJ fernandez.....VERY NICE smoke!!!
I've got a full day of meetings with reps scheduled for tomorrow, and probably will not be able to provide much in the way of details until tomorrow evening as my cell signal is not the best in the convention center.......AND it seems I am always on the run during the day.
The best part of my first day was getting to catch up with old friends such as Mr. & Mrs Jefslat, however brief, and look forward to doing more of the same tomorrow! Here are a few pics from Day 1:

Mr. & Mrs. Jefslat

Abe Flores, Super nice Guy!

Glen Case of Kristoff Cigars...made us feel right at home!