Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2006, 08:48 PM   #1
FSUScotsman
Herf God

Edicion Limitada by JR

I just had to try a bundle of these out. I figured "what the hell" as at that price I could almost afford to toss them. HOLY COW am I surprised!!! They are a bundle of he MONTECRISTO EDMUNDO alts. They are rolled realy nice. Smooth wrapper. VERY solid. Nice dark wrapper. It burns very even, lots of smoke and it tastes great. Not one bit of a tunnel or a plug. Sure it's not the real thing but at just over a buck each I'm not going to complain one bit. I'm going to save my pennies and buy another couple of bundles and let them sit for awhile and see what happens.

Just like most JR cigars they are a little damp right out of the bundle, but I tend to like mine a little more moist than most people.

I think that this is a rare find for the money.
The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist!!!!
FSUScotsman is offline   Reply With Quote