Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2021, 04:36 AM   #1
smbauerllc
Friggin Tobacco Lover!
Herf Meister

Veteran's Day smokes

Any fellow veterans planning to smoke anything a little special for Veteran's day?

I don't consider it to as big a holiday as Memorial day, Thanksgiving or Christmas, so won't be dipping into my small stash of cc EL's, but do have 4 various 2016 Opus X's and a 2011 and a 2010 God of Fire in my "special occasion smokes" tupperdor that I will likely dip into finally.

Will likely try my first God of Fire in celebration. Something a little special, especially since I have never had one.

I'm sure there's a fair number of veterans here, so what are you planning for "our" special day?

If you don't mind, include your branch of service and era you served, your job during your service would be cool too. Would enjoy seeing who we have for veterans here and what branch and era's are represented.

US Navy 3/5/2001 to 3/5/2009
OEF/OIF Veteran
Avionics technician
Petty Officer 3rd Class
USS Nimitz, USS Roosevelt, and my favorite, USS Enterprise

Eta: this thread is in no way intended to solicit any kind of thanks from people, simply interested in meeting fellow veterans and about their experience, and of course, if they are smoking anything special tomorrow
Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Last edited by smbauerllc; 11-10-2021 at 05:20 AM.
smbauerllc is offline   Reply With Quote