Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2008, 12:17 PM   #1
mherklots

ProCigar Festival

Ladies and Gents,

First, my apologies for not being more active online, but unfortunately I've been TOO active off line and haven't been able to post for a while- WHICH leads me to my second apology about the last minute nature of this invitation.

I did a little searching and didn't see a thread on this already, but if there is- TOMMY, please move me to the appropriate place.

March 5-7 is the first ProCigar Festival, to be held in the Dominican Republic.

I'm hosting a group of no more than 25 people to attend the festival. My group will all stay together at Camp David Ranch, all travel together and get the tours together- and we're sure to get some extraspecial 'davidoff group' treatment. We'll host a special welcome party for our group at the hotel on the night of the 4th. Transportation will be arranged. Meals will be provided. I've got room for about 5 more people if anyone is interested. All the specifics for the trip are located on www.procigar.org, or you can email me as well. mherklots@davidoffusa.com

it's sure to be a blast!

the festival ticket price is $595
you'll need to pay for your airfare (transportation from STI airport to hotel included)

All the best,
Michael
mherklots is offline   Reply With Quote