Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2012, 09:50 AM   #1
Diplomatico
Club Member

Tatuaje Little Monsters

Picked up two boxes, one to smoke and one to sit. I've smoked one of each so far and my observations:

Wolfie: This is a great cigar. It's advertised as having a shaggy foot but it's really more of an 'unwrapped foot' as the filler/binder are simply exposed for the first 1/4 inch or so. The entire cigar has a great spicy/peppery kick that dominates the smoking experience, and that's a good thing. I'd buy a box of these if I could.

Babyface: Very good. Sweet dark maduro wrapper makes this a winner. Cocoa and cream, maybe a touch of red pepper, clean smoke all the way. Again, I'd buy a box.

Frank Jr: Pretty good cigar. Leather and nuts dominate the flavor profile with a hint of cream. The smoke rolls around the tongue and coats the teeth, a very smooth smoke. Quite enjoyable, probably not 'boxworthy' though. (And one cannot buy boxes of these individually anyway.)

Little Mum/Drac Jr: Both of these were unimpressive, IMO. Relatively unidimensional with no discernible flavor patterns. Perhaps they'll develop with age.

And that's that. Perhaps the bottom two will get better after some time in the humidor. As always, YMMV.

Last edited by Diplomatico; 07-29-2012 at 09:52 AM.
Diplomatico is offline   Reply With Quote