Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > The Sports Bar

The Sports Bar A place for cigar smokin' sports fans to discuss the latest.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2012, 06:09 PM   #6
pogophiles
World Cup Champion
Herf Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogophiles View Post
I would agree with you on safety, but i don't think the Titans think they have a major need at WR or CB and (unless a stud falls to them at pick 20 that is obviously a "best available player") I would be surprised if they took either of those or a LB in the first 3 rounds. Positions of need in addition to Safety (in their eyes) are interior OL (especially Center) and DLine, especially pass-rushing ends. They may draft for depth at WR, CB or LB, but it'll be late (after round 3), IMO...
Then again, I could be wrong...

Time marches on, you say?
Ah, but no,
It is not time,
But we, who go.

pogophiles is offline   Reply With Quote