Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2005, 04:15 PM   #15
GeorgeP922
Starting Member

Draw is very important to me, right after taste, with a cheapo its equal.

the requirement is less an issue now that I have my drawpoker with me at all times, for while I used it on every cigar.

Its a great product, it is overpriced I will be the first to admit that.

But the reason no other company will step up and rip off their idea that takes so little intelligence it doesn deserve the word idea attached, is that I think too many smokers are too snoby and think its just another gimmick that is beneath them.

Its funny too right before I went out to meet with my friends at our local smoke hole, I found out one of my friends had dropped off a cuban romeo+juliet 2004, that had no cedar home. I had told him to pass it to me, and if he ever wanted a smoke that was not from a broken home to call me.

Anyways since I was coming home and needing to leave right away I felt confident that the cuban government takes care to draw test their gars,

well it wasnt plugged, but being a guy who likes to tast cigars, it gave me quite a sad stuggle.

A tip that goes beyond poking, I have noticed that in cigars that are 3$ and less that there are huge stems, felt like I was back in my weed days the first time I pulled a huge one out!
It was in a 2$ fuente (one of those slim long ones)
GeorgeP922 is offline   Reply With Quote