Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2002, 09:48 AM   #1
Pharmr

that the DFW Crew is a class act...on Monday night I was able to meet over 12 folks for cigars at Cuba Libre(but I heard we were asked NOT to return!)....we were pretty much the only ones there, and we turned that place into an environmental hazard!!...it was great to meet everyone...gumby stirred things up with some controversial statements!! ....heck Kristine even brought desserts!!!...Wednesday night it was over to the Londoner, where we weren't as strong in numbers but just as strong in spirit!!!...after communing with nature at the first Annual DrBobber Arctic Herf, we moved inside and were warmly welcomed!!...okay well not welcomed...but we were warmer!!...we quickly attracted a young lady interested in cigars, who insisted on going thru everyones humidors...after seeing the fine selection available...she asks for a..."MACANUDO!"...she was promptly told whe had the wrong crew after everyone stpped laughing!!...her male friend then accosted DrBobber ranting something about glass topped Cuban Cohiba's or something!! ...both nights were alot of fun, and I look forward to my next trip to the Metroplex to get together again...I appreciate all you guys(and gal) going thru the trouble for a wayward west texan!!!...I had a great time!!

Şharmr£