Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2011, 09:43 AM   #11
Cigary43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briandg View Post
I think that would be a great experiment. Give 5 makers, it doesn't matter who, identical lots of 5 leaves. Have them roll identical cigars of those 3 vitolas.

I think it would be absolutely staggering when you smoked those 15 cigars, the variety of different experiences.
This would be something I'd like to see myself...with all of the TV Shows out there that pit one against the other I'd love to see a "Cigar Show" that puts on display a manufacturer/blenders skills. ( yeah right...like that will ever happen )

I've talked with those who have some real input as to how "flavors" are introduced into their cigars and the knowledge of these people are extraordinary as to what they can do. I hope the next generation is taking notes as they will not be with us much longer to make these blends that have satisfied cigar smokers for decades.