Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2010, 03:09 PM   #4
Cigary43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigahs View Post
Correction... Toros (Graduados) are slightly higher in price (CPC). They come in boxes of 20 - as opposed to Professors in bundles of 25 (Better value, IMHO).

And I swear, Gary.. I'm not following you. Just happened to come across this review as a fluke.. I just realized who I was replying to.

That being said, I'm truly humbled about how much you like 'my' cigar.

Humberto
Humberto...you're right that the Graduados come in boxes of 20 and the Professors in bundles of 25. Depending on the auction the prices tend to be different...on the Famous site they are priced at their sticker. I tend to frequent the Auctioneer and always am looking at the Capoeiras...any stick because they are all quite good. You've got yourself a very good cigar my friend and I've been telling everybody about them...having said that I need to buy up a few more boxes before everyone starts finding out about them.