Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2009, 07:59 AM   #5
bsslack
Herf Meister

We Hooked up on the Mall and went to Shelly's. Started with cigars then had a nice lunch(I certainly can recommend the Rubin ) After lunch We strolled over to Draper's Cigar Shop and picked up a couple of sticks. The prices were substantially better that any that I shopped at lately. I wonder if DC is immune to the SCHIP? Anyway, Rodney and I looked around a bit, made a few selections and We were back off on the rounds. Both of these locations are within a block of each other and only two blocks from The White House. While We were walking to the WH We were passed by a very Substantial Motorcade, predominately made up of custom Cadillac's, apparently someone in a high position had lunch out.

Rodney and I continued to admire the Architecture and the scenery.
We took photos and shared the wonderful aromas that Our cigars were producing with Everyone. Kinda made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, it was that or the Red Hook's that I had at Shelly's. We walked three sides of the WH and the structures adjacent to it.

I had been to DC before, Roughly 15 years ago. This time Family did the Museum's with the Grand Kids and it was Great. I actually spent more of my time chasing down wandering 7 and 5 YO children. But Now-a-days You cannot be too careful.

I Gotta give a big Shout to Rodney! The Brother drove in from Out of State, to meet up for a few hours!

I had a Super time and thanks for the MX3!

Thanks Brother!!

Cheers!

slack

Do not Hold Your Heart's True Words, until they can only fall upon the saddened ears and broken hearts, already filled with the loudness of grief. -unk

...Quick to Judgement...Quick to Anger and Slow To Understand... -Rush (it was true then and it's still applies today.)

Remember EVERY American Soldier Past and Present.-You -Me -Everybody

Last edited by bsslack; 08-07-2009 at 08:01 AM.
bsslack is offline   Reply With Quote