Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2002, 04:10 PM   #1
Smokestack Jack
Herf God

Belicoso #11 maduro.

I picked up a couple of these yesterday in KC after my conference was over. The construction was good, although a bit soft and the wrapper was veiny. Pre- light draw was very easy. It lit easily and produced a fair amount of smoke, but not a volume that I would expect from an easy drawing cigar. I would classify the strength as light-medium to medium, although Perlman's classifies it as medium to full strength. The first few puffs produced a light tingly spice on the tongue. The aroma was fragrant but mild with a tasty hint of chocolate or mocha. The burn a bit irratic, but it caught up to itself and I never had to touch it up. The ash remaind firm, varying lightly from light to medium grey. The finish was strong. For a Dominican cigar with all Dominican tobaccos, I thoroughly enjoyed this cigar.

SSJ...I'm good at what I do. What is it that I do again?!!!