Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > Smokin Tunes

Smokin Tunes A place for musicians and music lovers (that also smoke cigars!) to discuss their passion.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2004, 10:14 AM   #1
Natgolfer
Club Member

Location: #14, 559 yard par 5, lying 1, right side of fairway, 242 yards out, taking a leak behind an oak tree
Bass player jokes...

A bass player and a drummer are driving out through the country late one afternoon when their Microbus overheats and stalls. Trapped in the middle of nowhere, the bass player and the drummer walk through a large field up to the steps of a quaint farmhouse. The farmer walks out on the porch, followed by his very attractive daughter, and asks, "Can I help you boys?" The drummer says, "Yeah, our car broke down. Can we use your phone to call a tow truck or a repair person?"

The farmer replies, "Well, I don't have a phone and the nearest repair guy is in town about a hundred miles away. I could take you boys in the morning if you woulnd't mind waiting till then."

"I guess so," said the bass player, staring at the daugther, "Do you have
somewhere we can stay?" "Well," the farmer replied, "I only have two beds in the house: one is mine and one is my daughter's. I guess you could sleep in with her if that's okay with you."

"That would be fine," the bass player replied immediately.
That night, the drummer and the bass player were both in bed with the
daughter. She rolls over to them and says "Hey, you guys wanna have some fun?" They look at each other and say, "Yeah, well, I guess." "Well, put these on so I don't get pregnant," She says. Three weeks later, the drummer and the bass player are back home jamming in their garage. The bass player turns to the drummer and says, "Hey, do you really care if that girl gets pregnant?"

The drummer replies, "No, I guess not." The bass player says, "Neither do I. Good, then I'm gonna take this damn thing off!"