Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2004, 03:49 PM   #1
Todd

Really just a rant but it is storage related...

I sold my Aristocrat over a month ago. Since then I have been waiting on my Aristocrat M Plus to be made and delivered.

I FINALLY got my email with shipping info and of course I was excited. I have actually 100% maxed my coolerdor that I just put together as temp storage and have other stuff coming in that will have no home. So the Plus coming is was great. First it is held up a day in shipping between Bob and I. Then when I get it my friend who signed for it didnt see the dent in the top so he signed for it.

I get there to pick it up and I see the dent (which is on the edge of the top. Not hard to miss really) and my heart sinks. Bob tells you that when you get it, REALLY look it over because it is tough to get damage covered after signing.

To make a long story short the shipping comp will end up covering the damage because luckily my friend did notice the box was a little messed up and the driver noted that.. At least that is the impression I got from the adjusters comments.

But Bob has been great and very supportive. Just another reason I know I made the right move getting my second humi from him....

Sorry for the rant. I just had to vent somewhere that people understood!

Todd
Todd is offline   Reply With Quote