Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Old 03-07-2005, 10:52 PM   #51
rookie139
Herf God

Re: herf

Quote:
Originally Posted by COHEN1953
DAMN---I'm old and forgetfull, i didnt check this forum for a couple weeks and missed this---considering im on CW everyday, you would think i would have checked--and i was looking for a good group to crack a box of the new BGM with. Next time for sure--sorry i missed it STEVE
What time should I be over Steve?
Old 03-07-2005, 10:53 PM   #52
rookie139
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCHISE
Please let me clarify....

In my world being an elder doesn't necessarily mean your old. An elder is someone that a group relies on for their wisdom, maturity and guidance.
F.P. and B.D. Are vital members of the brotherhood.

I don't know thier ages and it doesn't really matter to me.

But you all found something in my post you could joke about, so it's all good to me.
Yep...They are two of the best!
Old 03-08-2005, 07:46 AM   #53
ggiese

I wanted to also thank everyone for their tremendous generosity. The guys on this board are some of the most incredible people I've ever met!

Steve (GTPHale) and I were there to do a box pass from another board. I'm really sorry that distracted me from having more conversation. The conversations I did have were fantastic!!

I had some guy come up to me (because I had this big box of cigars in front of me) asking if I was selling cigars (one of the patrons there enjoying his dinner with his girlfriend). I gifted him a Sherpa Mystic. The look on his face was unbelievable. And then I got to thinking about how I felt when FishingPhil put a Torano Tribute in my hand as soon as I walked in... or Penguin gifting me a LCG ISOM I've been DYING to try!!!

BoxDoc - thanks for the GREAT trade - I don't know if I want to stare at those cigars or smoke them (and not be able to stare at those cigars again!!!).

Clown - I look forward to the bands!!!

Cochise - thanks for "participating" in our box pass - I hope you enjoy the cigars you got!!! And I read about this Gran Habanos you passed out - they sound fantastic.

You guys are the best!!! I look forward to many more!!! And I can't wait for BoxDoc's Herf this summer

I'm sorry if I missed anyone - everyone there was very kind to the Newbie!!!

Rocco, Rookie - sorry we missed you guys! We had a great time at Downers Grove - maybe next time!!! And I would have like to have met some of the others I hear that should have been there!
ggiese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 07:51 AM   #54
ggiese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin13
I was a GREAT time!!!!
Friendly people, wonderful place to smoke, and I will be going back there

KC

BTW - My names Kevin...not Guy
Do a google search on Guy Fawkes...it was my fathers idea
that did confuse me - I thought it was Kevin and was wondering why they were calling you "Guy". I was tempted to call you Guy, Kevin (or was it Kevin, Guy). Ahhh, Crappp what the hell is it - Kevin or Guy!!!!
Old 03-08-2005, 07:53 AM   #55
ggiese

BTW - my son had a FANTASTIC time as well. You guys redefined the term "father/son bonding" It is events like this that shape attitudes, especially in the teenagers. My son was exposed to some fantastic BOTL's - what an impression you made on him. He was thanking me profusely that night. Thank all of you for showing him your friendship and kindness!!!
Old 03-08-2005, 07:59 AM   #56
Fishin Phil
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggiese
BTW - my son had a FANTASTIC time as well. You guys redefined the term "father/son bonding" It is events like this that shape attitudes, especially in the teenagers. My son was exposed to some fantastic BOTL's - what an impression you made on him. He was thanking me profusely that night. Thank all of you for showing him your friendship and kindness!!!
Now that is great!
Old 03-08-2005, 03:18 PM   #57
Boxdoctor
Herf Meister

Certainly looks like a good time was had by all...so WHERE are we doin it in April ? I WILL be sure to call Cohen beforehand this next time !! As to the " elder thing " I was just havin fun with a few of you. Anyway; I,am 57 going on 12 !!
Old 03-08-2005, 03:35 PM   #58
COCHISE

Penguin 13's name is Kevin.

In his profile he goes under the alias "Guy".

I think he may be a government mole.
COCHISE is offline   Reply With Quote