Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2002, 11:18 AM   #1
Mayhem
Club Member

There's a Mantequilla thread over on the JR board you might want to peek at. But I'll summarize: In a couple months there will be Mantequilla torpedoes and, this just in, Lew is going to talk to BoxPressed about a Mantequilla humidor!

The torpedo thing is nice, but I'll have to see the price before I get all tingly. With most brands I pass on the torps and go with the Toro or DC to save a few bucks. The humi though, now that's exciting. Lew said he wants Andy to add some "mechanism" to help preserve the boxpressing. I suggested he nix on that. I don't care if they lose shape. I just want a nice box with a good seal. We'll see what happens. Stay tuned! It's a great time to be a Mantequilla smoker!

P.S. - Hi Gumby!!

Don't put gum in my ashtray and I won't put my cigar out in your mouth. Deal?