Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2016, 07:38 AM   #1
theillestshogun
Starting Member

Humidor question

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I'm having a humidor issue and I hope maybe someone has some good info for me.

I have a savoy humidor the one that takes the boveda packs and it hold I think 50-100 sticks. Well over the last year it's been neglected pretty heavily as I've been traveling across the country and to candida for work and I found it completely dry and the 15-20 sticks that had been left inside pretty dry. I semi re seasoned it and threw in a couple of drymistat sticks in and have been hoping to revive it and the sticks but haven't really had much luck. It seems like any new sticks I put in are okay but the older sticks don't seem to be reviving much. Could it possibly be too late for them? I am going to throw some boveda packs in as well soon but the hydrometer for some reason went in the Frits so I am getting a new one as well since I can't even tell what the humidity is. Has this happened to anyone before? Do you have any tips for me?
Thanks in advance. Again sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theillestshogun is offline   Reply With Quote