Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2010, 08:27 AM   #1
hockeymaniac
Herf Meister

Adrian's Spicy Sumatra

This was a 6x50 or 52 Toro size. Made in Costa Rica with a Sumatra wrapper. I'm not sure on the filler other than that it is long.

Upon lighting this cigar you are hit with a blast of spice. Makes your tongur tingle a bit. Predominate spice taste lasts for about the first inch. Then other flavors start creeping in on the action. A bit of wood, earth etc. There were other flavors that I couldn't quit figure out but I look at this cigar like a Denver Omlette. Lots of different flavors all mingling together to create a delicous creation. Also at this point the cigar mellows in intensity and becomes just wonderful. Burn was perfect and draw excellent.

Adrian Cigars are made by Michael Rosales who spends his time between central Texas and Costa Rica. His cigars are named after his son and as far as I know as of now are not on the national scene but mainly in Texas. If you are interested I do know Fumee's Cigar Lounge carries them. The owner of Fumee's is a member here. Anyway a very good and enjoyable cigar.

Such a long long time to be gone and a short time to be here

"No, I'm not a pessimist. At some point the world shits on everybody. Pretending it ain't shit makes you an idiot, not an optimist."
hockeymaniac is offline   Reply With Quote