Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2005, 03:59 PM   #1
GeorgeP922
Starting Member

Electron Cigar Oasis... In the Coolidor or in the 250-Humido

Ok without boring you guys with a long story, I have in my possesion an electric Cigar Oasis.

I was going to put it in my 250 stick humidor but I live in such a humid area, it was a battle to keep it down. Its mid october and Id say the outside is 70%.

so now that dryness is approaching and I am setting up a coolidor as we speak, what do you (the expert) think my Cigar Oasis would be more effective. In a humidor with probably 50 singles (dont EVER beleive those numbers) or in my 120qt Igloo Polar Model, which will be stocked with as many boxes as I can. Either I am going to line the sides with 1/4 inch Cedar AND/OR make custom cedar boxes in the perfect size to utilize my coolidor the best.

And on the topic of coolidors, I dont understand how and why everyone says that cigar boxes make lining the cooler with SC useless. As far as I have read very few boxes have cedar, I know Fuente uses a cedar divider. The big Cigar Faq says so and I can tell by looking at the damn things.

I hope they dont charge too much for planks of cedar at the lubar yards. And I hope I can find a friend who knows how to operate a saw, the idea of cedar boxes custom fitted sounds nice.
GeorgeP922 is offline   Reply With Quote