Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Old 01-05-2009, 12:27 PM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

New Orleans, La. April 30-May 3, 2009

See the CW Calendar Entry for our
New Orleans, La.: Harang Avenue Spring Seafood Herf.

April 30-May 3, 2009

This is the eighth time we hold this event gathering local and Cigar Weekly friends together for all that we hold dear: Good fare, better friends and fine cigars on an eventful weekend.

People are welcome any time during the week, but some arrive on Thursday night, which is an informal meal night followed by cigars.

Friday night includes our customary oysters both grilled and fried, fish and grilled items.
Add: $5 per person

Saturday afternoon features a typical Louisiana crawfish boil.
Add: Price not determined, will not exceed $20 per person (I'm really sorry about having to do this.)

The weekend is also the first weekend of the Heritage Fair portion of the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival at the Fair Grounds Race Course, a signature New Orleans event if ever there was one.

Contact details are included on the CW Calendar Entry

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

Last edited by TommyBB; 03-12-2009 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Added pricing information.
TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:06 PM   #2
rmarrandino
Club Member

Love Jazz Fest. I was down there for 5 straight years in the 90's. I have every poster except the first two and 1994.

Wish I could make it this year.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:05 PM   #3
univibe88
Herf Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarrandino View Post
Love Jazz Fest. I was down there for 5 straight years in the 90's. I have every poster except the first two and 1994.

Wish I could make it this year.
Make it happen!
Old 01-05-2009, 07:14 PM   #4
stogie5150
CW Master Boiler
Club Member

...and you bastaiges better bring some good cigars...my birthday is the third.
Old 01-05-2009, 07:16 PM   #5
univibe88
Herf Meister

A'ight Keith. I gotta a big ole' La Floridita with your name written all over it.
Old 01-05-2009, 07:57 PM   #6
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Nice.
He'll take Bad Frogs, too.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:59 AM   #7
rmarrandino
Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by univibe88 View Post
Make it happen!
Ain't going to happen this year. Going to Hawaii in June for 10 days to celebrate our 10th anniversary and I'm going to Scotland in September (8 days) with a bunch of guys for everyone's 50th birthdays. Might also throw a family trip to London (7 days) in there on the way to Scotland.

So, that would be 3-4 weeks off of work (I'm a consultant who gets paid by the hour), not counting the high cost of travel expenses . These places are not cheap.

I'll have to start planning for next year.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:06 AM   #8
univibe88
Herf Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarrandino View Post

I'll have to start planning for next year.
Yeah you rite!
Old 01-07-2009, 04:41 PM   #9
Jmcq
Club Member

yup
Old 04-25-2009, 07:27 AM   #10
Sancho Panza
Floridays
Herf God

Talking

jd sez he's comin'; either Friday or Saturday; if I'm alive, we plan to come Satt uh day
Sancho Panza is offline   Reply With Quote