Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Classifieds > Trading Post

Trading Post Cigar related items for sale, for trade, or looking to buy. No auctions. Posting prices is allowed. If you are a retailer, please use the Retailer Specials room. This room is only open to registered members. Read the guidelines before posting

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2011, 05:01 AM   #1
Contributing Editor
Herf God

CigarFest Cigar Nut Ticket

Would anyone be interested in a Cigar Fest 2011 Cigar Nut Ticket?

I have one that I won via bidding and it turns out The Susan Komen Walk that will support my older sister (she has breast cancer and is terminal) is the same day. Much as I like Cigar Fest, I need to be with my family that day.

Here is my idea, you get the ticket, the shirt and the visor I've ordered and I will donate the money to the Komen fund.

This is finalized yet, but it sure looks like it will happen....