Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2002, 09:01 AM   #1
Herfules
Club Member

After reading the posts about aging Opus, I just realized my 20th wedding anniversary is coming up in July, and... I need to find and age (condition until July at least) 2 fine smokes that my wife and I can enjoy together.

Yes, I am blessed in that my wife enjoys fine cigars with me. She usually has one a day, sitting with me in my garage / smokin study / motorcycle storage room.

While I like all fine cigars, my wife usually smokes smaller gauge (petit corona or less). Her favorite right now is the CAO Gold Honey petit corona. She keeps going back to those and has her own cute little humidor full (of those and other singles we've purchased). She also likes the Padron Chicos Maduro, Excalibur, Tatiano (yech), ERDM, an occassional Baccarat, and various CAO tins. She did not like Macanudo (good girl!)

I'd like something I can't readily get: as we will pick up almost anything that is good, available, and reasonably priced (anything not a Partagas 150, hehe) when we're in the mood.

I appreciate your advice and look forward to your reply.

Peace,
NDinNC