Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2009, 10:12 AM   #1
Garbandz

Wink Exibit Anniversario Black -corona

This cigar is from Cuban Stock Cigars,I found it at SJ Cigars online.
This corona size cigar has a nicely oily,smooth medium brown wrapper,is firm and heavy,with perfect seams and cap.The cut is clean and the construction looks very good.The prelight shows mature tobacco tastes ,rich oatey and earthy aromas.At light up there are deep tobacco flavors, oak,a lingering finish on the palate,smooth aromas of mature tobacco,toasted oak,very compelling.
The first half produces bold flavors of rich tobacco,oak,very broad and tasty,a medium dry,clean finish,full and clean tobacco,oak and earth aromas.
The second half is very uniformly tasty,staying clean and fragrant,the burn is perfect to the nub. I had to let this smoke go out twice,it was very nice on relight,no bitterness at all.This is my first trial of the Cuban Stock blends,I am very impressed with this smoke. Interesting and enjoyable,excellent construction and burn,well worth trying.I rate this 7 of 10 strength.17.5 of 20 overall

Last edited by Garbandz; 05-15-2009 at 10:14 AM.
Garbandz is offline   Reply With Quote