Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Pipe Room

Pipe Room A place for the discussion of Pipes and Pipe Tobaccos.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2001, 10:49 AM   #1
JGIORD
Club Member

Interestingly enough, I have posted how this is a very good tobacco at an exceptional price. I have purchased and seen it at $3.95 a tin, but lately everyone seems to be out of stock. Well here is a possible answer from Steve Saka, over at JRBB. (even JR is out of it):

Quote:
Posted: 05-Apr-01 • 9:35 AM EST

Not that I am ignoring you guys, I have been in a bit of haze trying to fix server bugs that have cropped up since the transfer. Plus I had to speak with the man in the know, Ed McVey - he is the master chief in charge of buying everything tobacco related.

The answer is that it is unlikely we will ever restock the Peterson. The distributor changed and the new one has yet to give us a price. We have ask on numerous ocassions, but they seem reluctant to sell it to us. I guess we sell it too cheap...

I will delete it from the sie now that I know...

On a positive note we are now carrying the full line of McBaren and Dunhill, have expanded our McClelland selection, added some Nat Sherman, and addd one of my personal favorites Cornell & Diehl.

If things change I will let you guys know.

Steve
Maybe its time to stock up?

"Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!"... Michael Corleone