Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2005, 05:07 PM   #1
Big100HD
Starting Member

ORLANDO, FL Feb 4, 2005: Orlando Herf at the Corona Cigar Co

Orlando Herf FEB 4th at the Corona Cigar Company

I'm postin' this to let you all know that a number of us from various cigar boards are planning on having a herf at the Corona Cigar Company on the 4th of February. From 7pm to 11 pm or so (The bar closes at 2 am).
This should be a great time of the year if you decide to take a vacation and fly / drive down to Sunny Central Florida for a short or long vacation.

Please send email to: (stogieman@military.com) if your interested.

So I can let the Corona Cigar Co. know roughly how many guys will show. I'm going to post this on a few other sites (Cigar Chat, Red Neck Bastids, Cigar Pass, Cigar Divan, Cigar Snobs, ect), so if you are a member of another board and would like to post this there, that would be cool. Should a great time to be had by all.......

[/url]http://www.coronacigar.com/Visit_Central_Floridas_Largest_Smoke_Shop_and_Ciga r_Bar_aid8.html[/url]

Corona Cigar Company World Headquarters
7792 W. Sand Lake RD.
Orlando, FL 32819
407-248-1212
1-888-70-CIGAR

Located half a mile West of Interstate 4 on Sand Lake Rd (exit 74A), left side next to Roy’s Restaurant. Please call if you need directions
Big100HD is offline   Reply With Quote