Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2008, 11:18 AM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

CW Blind Review #6 Dea Churchill

I know we already have a thread or two in here about MDMan's Dea brand that came out a few months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dawg
I first remember hearing about Dea Cigars when I noticed a review in the Cigar Reviews forum titled, “Dea: Maybe the best cigar that you have never heard of...”, which had been written by Cigar Weekly member Robert Tinning (gumby). Since Robert is a personal friend of mine, whose tastes I have come to understand are a lot like my own, I read the review with some interest.
Mike graciously provided us with enough samples to do a CW Blind Review.
If you read it, you'll see we've added another member to our review panel. AnejoMoFo joined us for this and #7 which is to follow.

This cigar earned four stars from our panel.
Due to a technical issue, I can't make it the Feature Article as I normally would on a Monday, but the article IS live and available in the Reviews Section of CW.

CW Blind Review #6 Dea Churchill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dawg
My own impression of this cigar is that it hits the mark that Mike was looking for when he created the Dea line. To my tastes, it is on the mild side of medium-bodied, yet flavorful and complex. You may have to concentrate a little to pick up on all of the flavor nuances in the smoke, but it’s well worth the effort. An excellent morning cigar with a good cup of coffee!

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

Last edited by TommyBB; 12-22-2008 at 11:21 AM.
TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote