Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > Mr. Creosote's Diner

Mr. Creosote's Diner Fried, boiled, smoked, seared or sautéed, this is the place we discuss our favorite foods and their preparation. Grab a knife and fork and dig in!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2007, 06:25 AM   #40
SmokeAndSpice
Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadoo97
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnutbutrsangwich
http://justknives101.com/detail.aspx?ID=1216

This looks like a very good value. To the Henckel fans... Is there anything not so good about the Twin Signature line from Henckel?
Twin signatures are stamped and not forged if that makes a difference to you. Do you think you would use more than 2-4 knives in the set?
That's a good question. Personally, I don't think I'd use the peeling, serrated utility, or 4.5" utility. The others are types that I personally get a fair amount of use for in my piecemeal set.

Of course, if you can get the whole set with block for a decent price, and like the feel of them, it looks like a good buy. (Though as the son of a toolmaker I have a preference for forged stuff)