Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2003, 07:54 PM   #1
CastlemanCigars
Club Member

Phatash.com Habana Bundle Toro

I got a bundle of these this week and after a few I think I'm ready to cast my vote:

Appearance: The wrapper on this cigar looked familiar to another Torano made cigar but at the time I couldn't put my finger on it. It was a "seconds" wrapper because it is not as pretty as a normal Torano wrapper and not as dark as their other lines.

Construction: Torano all the way - need I say more?

Flavor: This is a solid medium bodied smoke, good flavor although a little harsh towards the end.

Burn: Dead on burn with each one I smoked OTT and rested. These will only improve with time.

Value: A Torano cigar for a $1.60 smoke, it doesn't get better than that.

Overall: Ok, IN MY OPINION, this is a second of the Torano Signature. I know that some of the sizes don't match and that the Churchill is an half inch longer but I really think the rest of the line is a second of the Signature line and is so because the wrapper is not the right color or the cigar is a little small for the 5x52 robusto.

With that being said these aren't as aged as Torano's smokes but with a few months these will be a great cigar for the money. I am ordering more!!!!!

4 out of 5
CastlemanCigars is offline   Reply With Quote