Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2009, 06:51 AM   #1
macallan2

Hopkins, MN May 16th Hopkins Scotch & Cigar Tour

Hello members of CW. I wanted to take the time to invite anyone in the MN area to the Hopkins Scotch & Cigar Tour. This herf will take place on May 16th at 6:30pm in Hopkins, MN. The event is a joint fund raising venture between the Hopkins Rotary, Lions, & Elks clubs with all of the proceeds benefiting the Hopkins Minnetonka Family Resource Center and the ICA Food shelf. Tickets are $35 in advance and $40 at the door if we have any left. Your ticket will get you 2 Oliva cigars & tastings of 6-8 different whisky lines. Along with entry into the drawing for door prizes. There will be food & beer available for purchase as well.

If anyone’s interested in attending please feel free to contact me at macallan2gmail.com Thanks for looking and hope to see many of you MN cigar smokers there!

Special thanks to the Oliva cigar family and my local B&M Cigar Jones for sponsoring this event.

Friendship, the sweetest influence
macallan2 is offline   Reply With Quote