Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2002, 10:52 AM   #1
jlancero

Recently purchased some smokes from fullerspullers.com. All non-boxed cigars were shipped in humi-packs and arrived in stellar condition. Joe is a recommended vendor in my book.

"The Noir - Robusto" (complimentary): A beautifully crafted vitola. Burned flawlessly and was packed with deep "dark" flavors. A winner for Joe indeed (thanks!). Recommended.

"Ashton VSG Belicoso": Although loosely rolled, this smoke kicked ass. An excellent balance of flavor, power and spice. How sweet it is! Recommended.

"La Luna Reserva Especial 1996 R- An excellent smoke by Gael. Flawless construction and dead linear performance. Rich and complex with a perfect balance of power. Too much fun. Recommended.

"Mayorga HOPT maduro"- I forgot how much I miss these. A rude looking vitola, offset by its great flavor and power. These sticks only get better with age. Burn is dead on. The best part of this cigar is when the second half kicks in. An experience akin to having raunchy sex. Yum. Recommended

Edited by - jlancero on 07/11/2002 11:54:03 AM

And the wise man looked at me with compassion in his eyes and said,
"relax my son....have a cigar".
jlancero is offline   Reply With Quote